Please make an appointment…
Phone: +34 952 58 35 95
Mobile (24hrs emergency): +34 653 83 17 22
Clinica Dental Sueca S.L.
C/Lope de Vega, 2.1, Los Boliches,
29640 Fuengirola, España
- What if I have to cancel my appointment?
- We understand sometimes that unforeseen circumstances result in cancelled appointments. We would request however that you let us know as soon as possible, and ideally with at least 24 hours notice.
- What if I need emergency treatment?
- Contact our surgery immediately and we will endeavour to schedule you in for urgent treatment. If your emergency is out of normal working hours, please contact +34 952 58 35 95 or +34 653 83 17 22 (24hs emergency)
- I have just moved to Fuengirola OR I am currently registered with another dentist, is there anything I need to do to transfer my file history to you?
- While file history can sometimes be useful, we generally like to make a full assessment of your current dental needs ourselves, and develop a plan of action for you going forward from there. If we feel we require further information we will ask for your permission to obtain your previous dental records.
- I'm really scared of the dentist, what should I do?
- Please don't let dental anxiety put you off visiting the dentist. Tell us when you make your appointment that you are nervous and we will try and help you to cope with the treatment. If you unable to have treatment normally due to nerves, we also offer sedation.
- What should I do if I have a complaint?
- If you wish to make a complaint about the service provided by Clinica Dental Sueca S.L. please contact us, preferably in writing, to raise the issue and we will do everything we can to ensure the situation is resolved to your satisfaction.